3/21/12

talk weather

SWEATER Value Village $10 / DENIM VEST thrifted $8 / CARDIGAN Salvation Army $10 / SHORTS DIY from gifted jeans / THIGH HIGHS American Apparel $20 / FRILLY SOCKS American Apparel $20 / BOOTS Value Village $10
I was wearing a two-toned jersey dress from American Apparel yesterday but decided to change into a sweater and shorts because I got too damn cold. Legit, it was snowing on Monday. How crazy is Vancouver weather. I don't need to tell you guys this, I'm sure. BUT today it was sunny... and of course I had class all day, then work, then more class. Finally got back to dorms and now am blogging indoors because I am a vampire apparently. I slept in my last class and probably pissed off my professor quite a bit as she was dramatically relaying the concept of "war as a social problem" to us, discussing the 911 "terrorist attack", the conspiracy behind it, the consequences thereafter, and racial profiling... all while I was nodding off, completely unashamed but unwillingly, mind you, my chin falling falling falling towards my chest, then violently jerking awake. Imagine me doing that which I just described approximately 20 times within the span of an hour and a half. How pleasant.

The class thoroughly depressed me for the day, but everything'll be alright by tonight.

My friend and I will be eating a sandwich, and it'll taste delicious. (This is also a How I Met Your Mother reference... one of my friends got me into it. It's a really refreshing show where the friendships seem so realistic yet completely surreal. I hope my friends and I are exactly like that by the time I'm 28. There, I said it.)

9 comments:

  1. LOL yes friendship in uni is rather surreal like that. I think it's cuz we're always around each other?

    Love your braid. it's so cute! Plus guess what? Ottawa's having a random HOT week so the past week since monday we've been having weather around 15-25 degrees. BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAYS WHERE I CAN WEAR SUMMER CLOTHES!!! :D Havn't smiled this much in weeks. Of course it's going back down next week to like 8 to 13 but whateves.

    Your class sounds like fun actually O_O
    I'm apartment hunting these days so i feel super busy running from class to home to apartments and back and repeat.

    and i've decided what to do with my hair. Forgot if I told you already or not =.=
    So i shall blog it! LOL right after my shower tonight. :)

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit! your shorts are fab! I wish I had the legs to pull them off xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style!I like this post!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? Keep in touch with fashion (also on facebook !) my Facebook page have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and colorful combination.

    http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look and blog <3

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lurve that outfit. please give me sweater is is awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  8. HIMYM is soooooo good! Haha I use to fall asleep all the time in lectures too...now I just play games on my laptop which is possibly worse :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique sweater....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...