4/10/12

"Born to Die" COVER

Kay I left my camera at UBC so my outfit photos have been left behind as well... Here's a cover to tide you over 'til I get back tomorrow. If I feel particularly brave enough, maybe I'll perform it for an actual open mic. But most likely, I'll wimp out heh. I'm just not a musician in that aspect. I can't perform. I love singing and I love being able to sing along to my favourite songs... But that doesn't make me a musician nor an artist. My voice needs more practice. Maybe one day.
"Born to Die" by Lana Del Rey cover

1 comment:

  1. Girl! You're good! I'm jelly that I can't play the piano. You should really perform somewhere. You're so good! :D I'm not kidding either!

    -Robots in Trouble

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...