4/1/12

The Pretty Reckless (alternatively 'Young Hollywood: Taylor Momsen')



Recently got into The Pretty Reckless again, fronted by the talented Ms. Momsen. And of course, with a change in music comes a change in personal style; this was demonstrated quite nicely last night when I woke up around 5:30 P.M. and decided to throw on ripped tights, black knee socks, Creepers, acidwash shorts, a ring of black eyeliner around my eyes, dark lipstick, and flannel-upon-flannel. (Oh BTW I bought this lovely flannel patterned men's jacket from Urban Outfitters for a whopping ten dollars which I am loving right now. It says DRY CLEAN ONLY so I'm a bit scared it'll get torn up in the washer but... meh. It was $10 for goodness sakes!) Last night wasn't too bad either. Messed up my sleep schedule quite a bit, but I digress.

Below are some inspiration for aspiration:
1, 2, 3 unknown, 4, 5, 6 unknown
...

What? This entire blog isn't anecdotal for you?

Can't believe TayM and I are the same age. Okay.. so she's older by 3 months. Even in 3 months' time I don't think I can achieve everything she has achieved, from playing the infamous Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl to touring the world with the likes of Evanscence, Runner Runner, and even Marilyn Manson. She has really performed for the full spectrum of audiences. I think I will be in love with her forever.

CLICK TO READ MY LAST YOUNG HOLLYWOOD POST.

6 comments:

  1. We love your blog is wonderful and we are always here.
    We wish you a great week, kisses super Glorinha.
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
    We are Google + campaign, count on your collaboration.
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombie :D awesome awesome song. Also "far from never" and her cover of "Criminal" by Fiona Apple. Pure mad awesomeness.

    Plus she has amazing legs (so jelly).
    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Taylor Momsen! :) She is incredible and gorgeous. I love the song Goin' Down & well all the rest. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Taylor's style but when the band The Pretty Reckless was formed, i loved her even more. Have you heard her acoustis performance of Zombie? It's amazing, definitely worth a listen :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never listened to her sing, did not expect that deep voice to come out of that skinny body. want some of her outfits too. nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...