5/1/12

bad habits

BUSTIER F21 / SUNGLASSES H&M / PLEATHER JACKET Urban Behaviour / FISHNET TIGHTS Walmart / BOOTS, BACKPACK, FLANNEL thrifted

Currently in the process of learning "Lids" by Lotus Child/The Zolas by ear and it's pretty difficult for someone who's not musically gifted, okay. You better watch out for my cover in the next week.

Look at the flab around my tummy. Say "good bye flabby tummy" to my tummy. I'm doing ab exercises and running around the neighbourhood to make up for my junk diet and smoking.

9 comments:

  1. looking good. :) even with flabby tummy hehehe :D
    xoxo,
    misskatv.com ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look. Although I'm way too chicken to try the bustier. LOL
    btw, the flab on my tummy is a little unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really thought the plaid shirt tied around your skirt was part of the skirt. i like it like that. you are way daring to wear that bustier, i am like Haruka, i wouldnt even try one of those on. too embarrassing

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit! i love your shoes :)

    http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intersting! follow each other darling?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god you look amazing! I could never get away with wearing that, my stomach would explode it D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit! I've always wanted to wear a bustier as a shirt, but I've never quite figured out how to.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...