5/17/12

VALUE VILLAGE HAUL III


This post is comprised of a quick haul video, and some photos of SoKo. Sorry for not posting as often as I usually do! This week has been super busy for me.

Also, I just got a cashier position at (you guessed it) a local sushi place. Man... Am I in love with sushi or what? After working at the UBC Honour Roll, being cashier at this new place is a breeze. And I get paid 75 cents more now since the minimum wage has increased. Hooray.
1 unknown 2 3 4

I should really get started on reading the EOSC 114 notes... Argh, stupid summer course for science credits. Grumble grumble.

3 comments:

  1. NOOOO i missed the sale again =.=
    next time there's one, let me know!
    I'm going today to find some tees for work. XP

    gl on studies,
    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you stay happy in your working place! :)
    Take care!
    Have a wonderful weekend dear
    xoxo

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...