6/20/12

OH NO JOHNNY

JOHNNY DEPP IS SINGLE AND I'M SHOCKED.

WILL TYPING IN ALL CAPS ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA YOU GUYS AND GIRLS?

CUZ IT SURE DOES OUTTA ME.

Okay, sorry.

I'm gonna go get the Nutella.

(Also why the -bird sound- am I up so early?)

(My life has obviously been turned upside down. Only yesterday would I have slept a mere three hours before the clock chimed nine. Today I wake at 8:45 feeling completely refreshed and sleep-filled.)

(WTF?!?!?!?)

Oh and unbeknownst even to myself, I turned goth yesterday and wore this out.
DRESS H&M / HAT Urban Behaviour / NECKLACE VanBloggerSale

This sudden change of attire could only be attributed to one of two things:
1) A change in my taste of music. (And no, I haven't become the #1 fangirl of My Chemical Romance again like I was during ninth grade.)

"I Don't Love You" by MCR a.k.a. my breakup song of all-time

2) MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN BY JOHNNY DEPP AND VANESSA PARADIS'S BREAKUP.

I send my love to their kids! Jack is only 9 and Lily Rose is 13. It's gonna be a tough time for them especially since their parents are submersed in the spotlight from all angles.

But if two of the most amazing people on Earth can't find happiness with each other, what does that say about the rest of us?

WILL JOHNNY DEPP EVER FIND TRUE LOVE?

I mean, he's getting old. But he looks really good LIKE REALLY REALLY GOOD for a 49 year old.

Like super hot. And gorgeous. And talented. Wait, talent doesn't count for the looks part but it counts for the personality part! HE'S THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD.

SO WHY DIDN'T THIS WORK OUT FOR HIM?

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress :) It's always fun to change up your style every now and then. I've been getting more into lounge music and trying to explore different types of musics on itunes myself lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is adorbs :D i wish i could wear a dress -sigh- friggin work lol.
    and yes. wtf is taking true love? we all need it now. pronto. stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your version of little black dress, the sheer detail is cute.

    Would love to swap links with you :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...