6/14/12

the one where chandler says something sarcastic

Bought this pleather 2-piece thaaang from La Vie En Rose, $5/each on sale. Not too sure what it is but it's probably some freaky deaky lingerie. Probably. Saleslady told me that they marked it down after Halloween but nobody bought it so they reduced the price even more.

I told her this was the perfect thing to wear for summer, and she gave me the strangest look.

Hey I was right, wasn't I? Wasn't I? (Who am I talking to...) (Myself.) (Of course.) (Always just talking to myself.)

(And you.)
This is my serious face. I use it in photos to make myself appear more mysterious and mental than I am.

Woooooooo transition into an outfit photo.
PLEATHER THANG La Vie En Rose / CARDIGAN & FUZZY THANG & BACKPACK thrifted / BOOTS Toxic Codeine 

I did some stuff today, walked around downtown Vancouver with Nancy & Alyssa, but I'm too tired right now to go into details. Tirrrrrrrrred.

I still camwhore. And I do it very well, thank you very much.


1 comment:

  1. Shit, this is sexy overload for me. I love your whole look; the makeup, the shoes, the attitude. Mimi, you are so on top!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...