7/22/12

favourite sweater


"Blue Jeans" by Lana Del Rey cover

I kinda miss my hair...

My friend dropped off my wallet and cards so I feel tonnes better now. Woooooh.

I'm eating cereal in oatmeal as I type, and will go downstairs to grab some chicken soup and boiled corn. Biking later (the least terrible exercise I know, but swimming is better even though you have to be half-naked to do it) and then... I don't know. I really want to write but I don't think I can because my self-esteem hasn't been that good lately. And this affects my ability to write and think eloquently. It's like my thoughts are really choppy and blunt right now. You can probably tell in my blog posts. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the strands of your hair.
    ¡Greetings!

    www.caiaelplomo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I miss my hair sometimes too but apparently a change is as good as a holiday...


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...