7/17/12

meow

SKIRT Urban Behaviour (2 for $14!) / DENIM TOP F21 / SHOES Value Village / DOMO BACKPACK Richmond Night Market

^ Another Domo shot to make all the Asian girls jealous.

My little sister took all these photos for me. She's getting really good at this stuff.

Decided to go to Value Village today and thrift an entire outfit for... you guessed it, Halloween 2012! Never too early to start looking, ya know. If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I never buy retail costume sets... I always piece together things that I already have to form the ultimate amateur eh-it-could-pass-for-a-costume costume, as shown here and here.

But this year I thought I'd thrift pieces instead of trying to pass off my clothes as a costume. It worked out well, and all I need to do now is cut and glue cardboard onto something, sew black fabric onto something else, and use fabric markers to draw something onto something! Heheheh. Can't wait for this Halloween, when I'll have to commute to my classes and probably confuse a busload of strangers! (Last Halloween I really only confused my Econ 101 prof and random humourless Puritans passing me on campus.)

Some inspiration that's been collecting dust on my computer harddrive:
 Kaya Scodelario at V Festival.
 The many faces of Megan Fox.
 ... Pretty self-explanatory. It's a kitty. A freaking adorable kitty. In pure kitty bliss. Awwww.
Brigitte and Ginger Fitzgerald from Ginger Snaps, a 2000 film about puberty and werewolves. You may be wondering how that works, but honestly, you should just watch this.
"Imagination Pie" screenshot I made from an EpicMealTime video. I think I laughed so hard I snorted the lemonade I was drinking out of my nose. Ouch...
Tank Man. Man, this guy's a TANK! (Wow that joke tanked.)


6 comments:

  1. You are so cute, just like kitty


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos!
    That bag is amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL cute domo. And im not thinking about Halloween yet. That means that school would have started and it might even be snowing. T_T

    SUMMER STAY WITH ME>
    mad love,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny,

    Thanks so much for writing back. Such thoughtful words too. They really meant a lot to me.

    I was born and raised in Kunming, China and my family and I moved here in 1999 when I was 12. I also lived in the suburbs, in Delta and grew up there all throughout high school and a little bit during university.

    Other than my family and a few family friends, I literally don't interact with any Chinese people. You are probably my closest Chinese friend right now. Heh heh.

    Do you still live in Langley? How do you commute to UBC everyday? My boyfriend works at Mahoney's and Sons at UBC and I sometimes visit there. Perhaps we can finally meet each other one day. We can go to a show or go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look cute! Ilove your skirt and top! great!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...