8/1/12

hairstalgia

Happy August, lovelies! I'm in the process of moving out so no new outfit photos to post today.

This is what I looked like last summer:
My hair T_T

I'm growing it out hahah. Done with short hair. I think. I don't even know, I'm so bored with the way I look.

Argh no matter how hard I try, I can't stop picking at my skin. It's nothing too serious, but I'll pick at a bump 'til it bleeds. And especially when I'm breaking out, if my hands are free, they travel all over my face. It's like a compulsive thing I can't really control. I don't even know why I do it. I know it makes my skin look worse, and I know it'll scar but I can't help myself.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be cramming for EOSC 114 but I kinda gave up on that hahah. I'm aiming for a 55% on the exam so I'll end up with 55% final grade and the credits. Yay, me with low standards.

Oh how I wish technology were less advanced so that the Sciences would not exist.

Only the Arts.

(JK, I love the Internet.)

Some inspiration featuring So Young Kang, one of my favourite models:

I found these images on Tumblr so not too sure how to credit -_-

'Kay, I'll talk to you guys after my exam this Friday.

Cheers,

10 comments:

  1. We're hair sisters. Had long hair, chopped it, growing it out again. How fickle we are


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that exam

    >:d<

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for growing out hair! this summer, i want to ombre my hair and get it a shade of light orange/brown, and then dye the bottom pastel pink and then a lighter lilac-y shade below that c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. super inspiring, great blog. let's follow each other! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. your outfit looks amazing *-* find your blog very interesting and good! i likeyour outfits and post. now im following you :) can you follow me back? <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I miss school. I used to do shit like that all the time, like cramming for exams the day before. Wait, I don't know why I said that, I don't miss school at all because that just sounds awful. I hope you pass.

    How is moving going, I hope everything is in order or will be quickly. You've actually inspired me to do videos of me playing cover songs (which by the the way, I shall mention are quite impressive. I wish I could play the piano). So I just recorded one and it's now on my blog.

    I have a show coming up on August 11th, next saturday. I know you're super busy but I thought I'd let you know in case you are interested. It's our first show ever so it will be fun and scary.

    Love your old hair color, kinda like mine right now. I think you look awesome with your new shoulder length hair. I used to have hair woes all the time and because of that I pretty much had every single style under the sun. Yep, I even had dreadlocks. Was pretty bad ass until it got too hard to maintain.

    Anyway, I'm digging your Asian model. I think we're better though ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looked great! i find tumblr really hard to naviagte XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get free publicity by putting up your blog on http://niceorhot.com

    International site were people from all over the world show off their own blogs.
    Plus a model contest.

    Best regards Eric

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so different now, it is strange looking at old photos.
    I love the coat on the last picture it looks so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post !

    Love your style ! Such a great inspiration

    :)

    I am a instant follower :)
    p.s

    I want to invite you to join my first $25

    Rire Boutique Giveaway Contest !

    Check it out when you have the time :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...