8/25/12

sunlight

I just want to thank Cloud for drawing this amazing portrait! I love it... It's a tiny me on the Internet hehe.

Okay, please be prepared for a whole lotta photos because Nancy and I are extreme camwhores. Love you, girl!
LIMECRIME LIPPIE IN D'LILAC (a bit expensive but worth it!)
I'm wearing FLORAL TOP Urban Behaviour / LACE LEGGINGS Dress911 /  CREEPERS eBay / PLEATHER SHORTS La Vie En Rose / BACKPACK Value Village / FURTAIL Mexyshop

She's wearing FLATS Sam Edelman / DRESS&BLAZER from China / EARRINGS Icing

I styled her next outfit here:
 BLACK SLIP La Vie En Rose / FLORAL TOP Urban Planet / FLORAL CROWN random Facebook retailer
 SUNGLASSES FROM H&M FOR $10!
 I'm wearing EYEBALL EARRINGS c/o Oasap
P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?!

13 comments:

  1. Love the hair and these pics. That illustration is so spot on too

    PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fucking cute are you two, I mean seriously! These photos can be in a fashion spread. I'm absolutely in love with your hair. I had no idea an Asian girl could look so good with ice blonde hair. Anyway, always a awesome fun to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creepers and the limecrime l/s looks great on you. btw you kinda remind me of daul kim in your profile photo on your blog! def. working the blond hair :) & TY for commenting on my recent blog post.

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    WOW, I love your blog so much! Cute blog, I really love it!
    I'm here your newest follower!
    Have a nice day!
    X♥X♥
    Vanessa

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! Love your shirt! :)
    Stop by sometimes and if you like
    follow me, I'll definitely follow back :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love your top. It's floral. It's peplum. And its mullet. 3 in 1. Perfect! Want em. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little illustration & your outfits are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good likeness of you in that illustration!

    and I have been after the limecrime lilac for ages - where did you manage to get it too? the website is always sold out :( looks lush
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, what a cool style !!!
    Great blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello fellow Vancouverite!

    Thank you for commenting on my site. I just wanted to stop by and say HEY! You and your friend both have cute outfits :) and great blog by the way.

    I'm a new follower!

    HEYLJ
    Follow me
    HTTP://WWW.HEYLJ.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you both look so cool! love your outfits!
    love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually love your outfit! and The mint green skirt you work in your other post, your style is great. :)
    irrelevanceiskey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...