9/7/12

Gunmetal

TOP Value Village / NECKLACE VanBloggerSale / CHAIN BRACELET-RING random FB retailer / SHORTS La Vie En Rose / CREEPERS eBay / GALAXY SOCKS Crew Heaven

Relatively short post today. This amazing printed top is a find from Value Village last winter (you can view my haul here low-quality style).

The University Fashion Club at UBC is recruiting two new executive members! Apply here. We're looking for a Director of Operations and a Director of Visual Media. More info can be found on the application. Think you've got great style, an eye for design, and leadership skills? Prove it by applying.

That's all for now. Enter my giveaway before it ends on September 22!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Such an amazing print! I never seem to be able to find anything as gorgeous or unique while thrifting

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. still obsessed with your hair. (nice shirt too) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie, I think I may have a lesbian crush on you. YOU LOOK AMAZING! That hair suits you so well and it goes awesome with that outfit.

    Seoul is so boring! I can't wait to see my family in China and then come home to my beloved Vancouver. It's crazy how much I consider Vancouver my home even though I was born and raised in Kunming until I was 12. Do you ever feel that way?

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...