9/14/12

pull clothes

DRESS Value Village / JACKET thrifted / SOCKS American Apparel / SHOES eBay

Super excited to pull clothing later today from 2 amazing Vancouver boutiques, OAK + FORT and TODAY you are special, for the University Fashion Club's Outdoor Fashion Show! Come visit us in front of UBC's Bookstore on September 24 - 26. Seriously. You better show up. There'll be hot models, sweet high-end fashion, a prize giveaway c/o OAK + FORT, and even a photographer to snap your outfit for our Facebook page.

I'm meeting up with the team downtown around noon to view the selections! Already got my outfit planned, duh. (With a few changes in the approaching morning, I'm sure, but there's inspiration in my head at least, and always room for improvement when it comes to outfits.)

Now, sleep.

P.S. My giveaway's not over yet!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

4 comments:

  1. looking so cool!
    love the thrifted jacket.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glasses suit you so well! You should marry Clark Kent & have babiez...just sayin'


    PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...