9/9/12

The Right Size

MINT TANK TOP Zara / DENIM VEST Salvation Army / JEANS Mexyshop / PLATFORM SNEAKERS eBay

These jeans are too big for me! I bought them online and they're supposed to be free-size... It came labeled as a L and a Chinese L is like a USA M... This is definitely one of my online shopping regrets. (On a related note: I really should stop going on so many online shopping sprees... Been browsing eBay into the early morning for the past few days. Am thinking of signing up for TopBox or GLOSSYBOX however 'cause I wanna try out some high-end makeup samples, ughh.)

Have you entered my current giveaway yet? Stay tuned for another fun giveaway, sponsored by MsDressy!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. i love your denim vest :D all i can say for your shoes is WOW. lol
    ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your lipstick. What's the brand please ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go for a M when it comes to chinese online stores :'D you're right... the pieces are so small!
    anyway... you look amazing! :) love this combination and blonde looks great on you *_*

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...