9/5/12

vice

LACE TOP American Apparel (warehouse sale) / JEANS Urban Planet / WEDGES Forever 21 / BAG mom's old / BRA La Senza

Just a simple outfit for first day back at UBC. I felt like the contrast between my dark clothing and my hair was funny. I also painted my nails when I went back home this weekend. I don't think I'll be bringing my nail polish collection over to my place... I don't know why. Nail polish is something that I can do without. It's pretty but it's not like a good pair of heels, you know what I mean?

Some news on the Fashion Club front. An opportunity opened up. Hope I can make something out of it!

Sad to say that I'm working at 8:30 A.M. today and I don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon. I can't wait to step behind the counter at Honour Roll again though... Also I'm ravenous right now and sushi just sounds really, really good.

I'll be doing something different and writing an entirely music-related post soon. Have a great week at school, lovely people!

P.S. Yes, my giveaway is still open to y'all (international readers too, hey!) so click here to enter!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. Those wedges are gorgeous! xo

    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so effortlessly cool. I love it! That shirt is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...