10/1/12

can't dance to this

COLLARED TOP H&M / PONY TOP and JACKET thrifted / JEANS Garage Clothing / SANDALS eBay


These sandals are pretty bad quality: my left heel is all cut up, the hook on the right shoe is facing the wrong way, they come off too easily when I'm walking. But it was cheap, so these setbacks are expected. Buy with discretion!

Finally brought over a few bottles of nail polish to my place. Am gonna paint beautiful masterpieces on my fingers (hah, yeah right) to de-stress from upcoming midterms. Eek.

"Run" by Air

Enter my giveaway to win 2 awesome rings! Ends in 9 days.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. You look so different with your hair tied up! The pony top is insanely cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeks. why i have put off buying from ebay. too scared the quality will suck :S
    but I'm thinking about ordering from taobao lol, cuz helen's mom's going back to china and gna order off there. but I'm worried about bad quality and sizing issues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit, look at you rocking your Value Village treasures! You look great.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...