10/19/12

Curious Eyes

SKIRT Value Village / CROP TOP Garage Clothing / CARDIGAN H&M

Made these buttons from magazine cutouts at the Sexual Assault Support Centre booth in the UBC SUB. Button makers are fucking awesome. My new obsession. I'm thinking of buying one, but I'm so broke right now...
I keep all my buttons in a Coca-Cola tin can I thrifted at the local charity shop.

Wearing Firmoo glasses below (plus sneak peek of next outfit post):
(Hey I'm wearing makeup in the next one.)

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You're a very lovely woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and pretty, Mimi. And the buttons rock! (:

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to love making buttons, haven't done it in a long time! might try it out again!
    love the pink cardi

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...