10/20/12

Dress Up

VINTAGE SLIP eBay (similar) / LACE LEGGINGS Urban Planet ($12.99!) / QUILTED BAG Vancouver Blogger Sale (similar / LEOPARD FUR COAT Value Village ($22.99!) / FLATS Zara (similar) / KNUCKLE RINGS eBay (similar) / NECKLACES Walmart & gifted (similar)
A stranger asked me what I was going for in this outfit. All I could say was, "I dress up like this everyday" but what I meant was, I don't go for anything; I wear what I like, which can result in extreme outfit choices, and what I like shifts from day to day. But I could see he was confused because I was standing in the Halloween section of Value Village, and, oh, he was dressed like a knight in plastic armour (he was an employee [but this little tidbit of info is irrelevant to my overall point]).

ANYWAY, I went to Value Village yesterday and lugged home three gigantic bags of sweet secondhand clothing and shoes (plus a black wig and gloves for my Halloween '13 costume; it's so ironic that I have to buy a black wig... 'cause I'm a natural blackhead... erm)! Super excited to take photos of everything or maybe shoot a haul video for a small selection of items. I'm kinda sad that I couldn't find any ankle boots that fit me or were in acceptable condition; I did snatch a pair of size 6.5 cowboy boots but there was a stain on the side so I decided not to buy it after all. I did manage to get quite a few coats, jackets, and sweaters for the upcoming winter so I'm pretty happy about that.

STATS
TIME: 2.5 hours at Value Village
COST: $212 + HST = $240 worth of items
SATISFACTION LEVEL: 110%

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. I'm like that too. A total kid when I get dressed. I just wear whatever I feel like at the time. It's a bit strange when people ask if I'm going to a dress up party and I say "um...no, this is just what I wear" // awkward.....


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! wanna follow each other?;)

    xoxo
    Eka Theresia♥

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...