10/3/12

Little Things

TOP eBay / SKIRT and SADDLESHOES Value Village / TOQUE Pizza Hut memorabilia / JACKET Urban Behaviour / THIGH HIGHS Ardene's

Check out Rose Radio. Her music selections are mighty fine, I'm certain you'll find something new to like.

Look at them roots. I'm debating between getting my roots done or a new tattoo, on top of the DSLR I'm planning to buy. I'm so poor.

Have you entered my giveaway yet? You can win a vintage gold talon ring I bought myself and a pearl ring from MsDressy. Ends in 6 days!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. ahhh DSLR... im too poor. lol. and I'm ignoring my roots till next month. and... I don't want a tatt. WTF am i still poor?!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadle shoes, knee highs, plaid skirts and Nirvana? It's all too much goodness to handle.
    FASHION OVERLOAD! FASHION OVERLOAD!!
    *faints* (out of sheer happiness)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want me to be the fist black girl who talking about the asians girls fashion style vote here http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/ninixnappy.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...