10/16/12

My Alter-Ego


JOHN LENNON TANK TOP H&M / POSTER Imaginus booth at UBC SUB
TANK TOP hand dyed by this eBay retailer / JEANS Garage Clothing

Just some photos from before and after I rebleached & toned my hair. Pretty expensive. My wallet is crying.

Not wearing makeup in second photoset so I look like a 12 year old Albino kid.

Of course I took time to make this instead of writing my personality profile (last minute).




Just some photos from Tumblr capturing a perfect novella.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. WOOT no more rootsy hair :D it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can find it, get your hands on Fudge's Clean Blonde shampoo - I've used a lot of violet shampoos and this is by far the best at getting out those annoying brassy bits that creep in! It'll leave your hair looking just like it does in your post-salon photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...