10/31/12

Princess Azula

Happy Halloween, peasants.

My outfit consists solely of exceptional finds from Value Village, excluding the pleather shorts and the headpiece which are from Forever 21 and made by my younger sister, respectively. Certainly you know it is smart to thrift and even smarter to DIY? That is exactly what I have done for my armour. The fire nation insignia is to honour the fallen Fire Lord, and my nails are split between bronze and silver, simply because they complement my skin tone. Don't they?! Agree with me now or you shall meet your end!

If you read what I've typed up above in the voice of Grey DeLisle (voice actress for Azula in Avatar: The Last Airbender), then I commend you and wish to have your babies. If you think this is way too overtly creepy, then I say "deal with it".

Here's Azula in her normal garb and facial expression:

...And here's mentally unstable Azula:

P.S. The black wig did not work. At all. It looked like a medium-sized animal died on top of my head. So I decided not to wear it out because honestly I want to look somewhat believable.

P.P.S. I don't know how to do the Fire Nation hand symbol, as you can tell... Whoops.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Oh you halloween costume! Awesome!


    @PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where's your brother Zuzu?
    Lovely costume btw! Please teach me the ways of thrifting Your Highness. m(_ _)m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your costume is amazing! You even have her expression down haha

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...