11/27/12

Downtown Vancouver & Nikon D3200

Some Salvation Army finds: a $2.99 chain purse and a $5.99 men's denim shirt.

Studded blouse w/ tiny gold skull buttons ($20), white knit sweater ($15), and leopard ankle boots ($10) from SIRENS.

Photos from around my apartment.

 I'm wearing SWEATER Sirens / FLANNEL hand-me-down / PLATFORM SNEAKERS eBay
Some behind the scenes snapshots from a photoshoot (shot by Patrick Giang) for the University Fashion Club, all taken in beautiful downtown Vancouver with my new Nikon D3200 camera! I've been so excited to explore this camera; I've already taken a whole bunch of useless photos, heheh.

Regular outfit posts & long-awaited Value Village haul will be up soon, promise! This weekend has just been so hectic for me. Music reviews of PHOTEK and Beats Antique are coming as well, thanks to the Confluence group.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. your outfit, when you're standing with that cute guy - OMG. I LOVE IT. and i love your bun hairstyle too! it suits you a lot.

    the pictures are amazzzziiinnggg! congratulations on your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pics, I love it! Your outfit look super cool! xoxo

    http://isabelaasuka.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW CAMERA! :D:D I'm so excited for you. Please play with it lots so when I come back during winter we can take awesome camwhore photos LOL I mean.. uh artistic photos :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice photos! And I love the items you bought from Sirens <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...