11/16/12

Everything is Embarrassing

 CROP TURTLENECK Nastygal (similar) / JEGGINGS Mexyshop / EYEBALL EARRINGS c/o Oasap / METAL HAIR CONE eBay (similar) / BRACELET Nastygal (similar) / EAR CUFF eBay (similar)

Wearing my new Nastygal cropped turtleneck, which shows off my shoulders nicely and is skintight! The eyeball earrings are from Oasap, and as always, you can get 25% OFF your purchase by using discount code "SOYCON2012". Wearing this ensemble made me feel especially bouncy and peppy yesterday, and I think I actually skipped around campus instead of reluctantly dragging my feet everywhere. The high ponytail helps too, held together by a recent eBay purchase: the on-trend metal hair cone; I'm practically a cheerleader in this outfit.

Going to a Zolas show today! It's been a looong while since I saw them last. Pretty happy it's a Friday, the sun's out, and I'm just generally in a good mood.

Enter my recent giveaway to win a toque, beanie, or headwrap of your choice!

Can't get enough of Sky Ferreira's "Everything is Embarrassing":

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. You look so so great :) I love your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you :(((


    Don't give me the finger(s)

    TSK. and stop sleeping in koener


    you know whoo <3

    if not..


    shame on you


    smh.



    <3



    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized this is linked to that old blog...

    hehe, awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOT I CAN FINALLY SEE THE PHOTOS. :D
    I love the hair tie. supercute
    enjoy zolas. I'm jealous. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt like I'd seen that outfit before, then I realized I was thinking of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

    The shirt is similar. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...