11/15/12

Retail Therapy

GALAXY LEGGINGS c/o Untitled Label / SPIKED CAP c/o Oasap / SWEATER Mexyshop / BLOUSE Urban Planet / HIGH TOPS eBay (similar)

My life is complete. I'm in love with the weapon-like headgear by Oasap, and of course I jumped on the galaxy print bandwagon. Just for kicks. Also they look really good together. Toned the outfit down a tad by wearing the speckled black sweater that I purchased last year and the black fake Converse from eBay (yay for cheap look-a-likes).

As always, you can get 25% OFF all your Oasap purchases with the discount code "SOYCON2012" so what are you waiting for, foo'. (Sorry I called you a foo'. I didn't mean it.)

P.S. Enter my giveaway, sponsored by YAK Apparel!
P.P.S. Come to RETAIL THERAPY, hosted by the University Fashion Club x EL KARTEL CLOTHING on NOVEMBER 24th (8-10 PM)! It's FREE for everybody -- there'll be a DJ in-store, free white wine and snacks, PLUS a chance to win a $25 gift card to El Kartel! All University Fashion Club members receive a 15% off discount on entire store purchases during Retail Therapy! The event page is here. I'd love to see some of your lovely faces!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. That spiked cap is to die for <3
    Love the outfit <3

    Love, Raluca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cap.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...