11/3/12

Thrifted and Studded

Born To DIY was so much fun! My friend helped me stud this thrifted Budweiser hat (click for haul video) and another University Fashion Club exec member shredded a bit of my tshirt. I'm planning on bringing the shirt out and shred away to relieve some stress for the next few weeks! Stay updated on our upcoming events by checking out our Facebook page.

JACKET Sirens (similar) / CHARLIE CHAPLIN SHIRT Mexyshop / CAP and CONVERSE Value Village (similarsimilar) / ABOVE KNUCKLE RINGS eBay (similar)

The UFC exec team just had our photoshoot today so I'm super excited to see how the photos have turned out. I seriously can't wait ughghgh.

Sorry for photo overload.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

4 comments:

  1. beautiful blog)

    maybe we follow each other?

    welcome :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome as usual. I can never pull off wearing baseball caps, frankly I've never really liked them but you look so good in yours.

    Oh, and I just realized that we have the same nose piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cap looks so cool! I saw (stalked) photos of the DIY workshop on facebook. Wish I could have goneee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! that leather varsity jacket is so great. I like this outfit/your style in general.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...