12/2/12

Reasons

me & Sarah
Sorry for my absence, guys! I've been busy this week but that's no excuse to quit blogging altogether. I haven't been taking outfit photos either, and I'm pretty ashamed because I still haven't uploaded the Value Village haul video.

Just a recap of my week to give you guys an idea of what I did (instead of blogging):
- going to group presentation meetings
- writing term papers
- catching up on readings
- got a new tattoo :o (it's small this time, don't worry; pics soon)
AND this last one is pretty shocking, I know
- A BOY

Dating is so time-consuming but he makes me really happy! Why am I screaming! I don't know.

I'll tell you a bit more about him when it's further along. Because I could very well just fuck it up like, now, and he'll disappear from my life and this blog forever (nooooooo), so I don't want to jinx it, you know.

Feel free to follow me on Tumblr because I'm way more active on there lately...

The YAK Apparel giveaway is still going on as well, so enter now to win some cool winter headgear!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing!
    So cute ^^

    Love, Raluca

    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo good! This is like my favourite pic of you EVER!!! (sorry if that's a bit weird and stalkerish!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look hot! congrats on the boy :)
    and i wanna see your tattoo, PICS PLEASE OMG HURRY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really good here : )!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...