1/27/13

BACK

 SWEATER Urban Behaviour / JEANS Urban Planet / DOC MARTEN LOOKALIKES eBay

Woah where did I go. I actually dressed up a lot these past 2 weeks but haven't had time to take photos of my outfits! I'm really sorry guys.
Look at this cutie. His name is Avry, he likes to skateboard, mess around on guitar, draw, and talk in funny accents. If you'd like to holler at him, call 778-U-WISH-BB. Muahahahah. (If you'd like to stalk him, come to Chapel Arts. He works Fridays usually.)

image via Carlo's photobooth lol
Look at our thigh gaps/canyons (we're cheating obviously). Carlo is a model, fo' real, BBs. He's gonna go far. Like a shooting star. I'm a rapper. 'Cuz I'm something-that-rhymes-with-rapper.

P.S. I got my Oasap gold studded bra, and my wine red velvet skirt from eBay. Can't wait to wear 'em & show y'all.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. those shoes rock! always nice to see you blogging again ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oie linda ameii o seu blog super fofo, fotos lindas e adorei as dicas estou participando retribui? http://regianealves2.blogspot.com.br/2013/01/look-elegante.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new beau is so cute and you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...