1/9/13

morning after

New Year's Day photos; morning after the party. Wearing American Apparel disco pants, Urban Outfitters bralette, and Urban Behaviour studded ombre sweater. And the makeup from last night.
SHIRT Urban Planet (men's) / DISCO PANTS American Apparel / JACKET Value Village
SWEATER and JEANS Sirens / PLANET SOCKS Topshop

How can mere emotions in your head make your body feel so bad? That's what I don't understand. Everything hurts right now and the more I talk to people about it, the worse I feel and the more confused I get.

I'm not perfect and I guess maybe I'm impossible to love.

I can't even focus on anything and whenever I hear a certain song or walk by somewhere familiar, my mind seizes up and I'm unable to shed these unwanted thoughts like he never liked me at all and I played my cards all wrong and I am empty and cruel.

I can't forget how warm I used to be now that I'm left out in the cold.

(Puffy face and tired eyes, sorry. Yes, it's a new tattoo. I wanted something different but the counter girl at Adrenaline told me I needed to book a consultation first or something, whatever. I'm going next Sunday. What am I going to do until then? Eat another 3 bags of chips and Reese bites? Okay yeah sure.)

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. love that white sweater
    <3

    *Love, Raluca*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.com

    *New post*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/2013/01/ootd-rockin-in-burgundy.html

    *Facebook page*
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...