2/3/13

angora

CARDIGAN thrifted / STUDDED BRA c/o Oasap / PETER PAN COLLAR BLOUSE and CHAIN NECKLACE h&m / VELVET SKIRT eBay / TIGHTS topshop / BOOTS sirens
Bought a 2-pack of soft, angora socks from H&M. Totally digging the sweet, pale colours. The other pair comes in cotton candy pink. These are obviously a nice sea foam blue. Yum.

My Topshop tights have already ripped, after wearing 'em twice.

I'm getting my forearm tattoo started today in the afternoon at Adrenaline. I'm "stoked", as Avry would say.

YAY INK.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. i love the skirt


    jaexnini.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, one day, I shall steal everything you own. OMG. You gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is refreshing =)

    xohuynh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...