3/5/13

Terry Richardson is an American photographer

Avert your eyes if you do not wanna see half-naked shots of me and this cutie.

I've got good news and bad news.

Good news: I've been cast as a model for the CVC fashion show! (Just had our photoshoot, which was really fun. I'm super grateful for this opportunity since I'm so fricking short. This will be my only runway walk ever probably so I'm gonna enjoy it. Rehearsals are coming up!)

Bad news: This morning I woke up with pink-eye, yuck! Hope it clears up by Friday 'cause I've got stuff to do, involving my face!

Good news: I've been working as an extra on shows like Once Upon a Time, Arrow, and Continuum!

Bad news: I've been skipping lectures because shooting takes up my whole day.

Good news: I'm in love.

Bad news: I've been ignoring everything else in my life. Like that essay worth 20% of my final grade due last week? Nope, didn't even start it.

Good news: I quit Honour Roll.

Bad news: I'm broke and jobless.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. they're so much bad news but congratulation for the cast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live vicariously through your success, Sunny! This Avery feller seems like just your type. BTW, I wasn't kidding when I said I want you to open for my act next time I play a show doing solo freak-folk stuff. I'll holler at you soon about that. Best of luck on everything. Pink eye clears up pretty fast, stay away from poo particles and farts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots and congrats on the model casting!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...