3/29/13

VANCOUVER FASHION WEEK 2013

Carlo and Marinita pulling off some serious style.
VELVET BUSTIER American Apparel / VELVET SKIRT eBay / MONSTER TIGHTS c/o Oasap / SOCKS Topshop / CREEPERS eBay / HAT & BACKPACK thrifted

Told ya Carlo's a model. (See him here, here, and here.)
Sweet bat patches on leather jacket from ALDIES collection.

Gorgeous gowns by Espinela.

Half-time (i.e. time for selfies and camwhoring).

Bright saris and bridal wear in entire colour spectrum from Well Groomed.

Met a couple cool bros from Toronto. Their collection of headgear is refreshing, working in leather and wood pieces. Check them out at FreshTrainCo.

Beauty Night Society is a non-profit organization that helps impoverished women in Vancouver and Surrey feel beautiful inside and out.

Hahah, hey remember when I went to VFW in 2011?

Enjoy the long weekend, lovelies.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - looks like a great event!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckyyy. I like your velvet skirt :)


    Lemon Kitty (i like cats okay)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooooooooo~ I love your style~!!! and those pictures taken are just soooooo great~! All those colorful Sari~! Kyaahhhh... >w<

    If I were there I wouldn't be able to take any shot and just watch everything and probably regret later because I want to see them all over again, and then the solution is to google it up, lol. Story of my life.

    anyways, this is my first time coming here, and I don't usually come to fashion blogs (because I'm such a mess in that area *sobs*) but then I love your style and kyaaaah~ vancoucer fashion week~!! I mean, not being fashionable doesn't mean I don't love fashion because I do~

    Have I said I love your style? o.o okay, I did, but I just have to emphasize it enough hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of Aldies going to check them out, those looks are interesting. Also, really like the spinning dress pics you got of the Well Groomed collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Definitely following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright in color, excellent in design and great in workmanship, really the sheepskin jackets I want. Not only fashionable, but also in high quality and have nice details.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...