5/16/13

'EGYPTIAN GOTH' SAYS AVRY

DARE SHIRT Used on Granville Street / PLEATHER SHORTS Forever 21 / HEADPIECE eBay / CHAIN NECKLACE h&m / SOCKS Topshop / CREEPERS eBay

Avry took these photos for me. He's awesome.

These are some random shots of his face.
He keeps telling me that these green contacts freak him out but I think that's just his way of saying 'I love you'.

I was rubbing my eyes too hard last night and thought one of the contacts fell out so I threw the other one away. But apparently it was just stuck beneath my eye in an awkward position. But I wasn't planning on retrieving the other contact from the garbage so R.I.P., freaky green contact lenses.

I got a new piercing and spammed my Instagram with it. Sneak peek:

Catch you later! Come find me at TOPSHOP on Granville Street.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. i lurv this, and ave's is a good model

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked outfit! love how you accessories ~

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the headgear and our outfit. Also kinda want Avry's jacket


    x. PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...