6/20/13

CHROMACO, SHY GIRLS, EX-BLONDE HAIR, GO SKATE DAY 2013

Last Friday, I walked in the CHROMACO fashion show at Fortune Sound Club. Being in the back room with the other models as well as the designers, Chase Porter and Parker McMullin, was a blast. Chase had on these skyhigh white platform sneakers that I must covet from somewhere online. I got to talk to some Shy Girls too but I was a little tipsy so I can't be held accountable for my side of the conversation, okay.

Here are some photos by Lindsay's Diet.

The outfit photos below were taken last Monday when I still had blonde hair!
BUSTIER forever 21 / SKIRT urban behaviour / GARTER LEGGINGS c/o Oasap / HEADBAND h&m

LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY. GO SKATE DAY IS TOMORROW (FRIDAY, JUNE 21).
Avry will be catching the last half of it, and then heading over to Fortune Sound Club's afterparty with me! I'll be walking again in the fashion show, so come along and have fun!

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. That looks like crazy fun! Love all the prints

    x. PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second! I can't believe I recognized you on Lucky Community! You helped me at Topshop one day and you were the most darling thing ever. Glad you're showing the world your great style on your blog :)

    Sarah
    www.stylesarah.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...