6/12/13

FADE

SLIP Value Village (thrift+diy) / FLORAL CROWN eBay / LEGGINGS Urban Planet / LITA LOOKALIKES eBay / NECKLACE Avon

Avry did a pretty good job shooting me for this outfit post. He needs some guidance with the angles and positioning for fashion photography, that's all. He's great with a camera, especially when filming. And he uses the manual option... I only ever use the auto/no-flash. (I'm a n00b.)

These are some test shots I took of him.

I still have to pack! Moving out of the apartment Friday by 11 A.M. These next two weeks are going to be hectic because I'll be at Avry's for a bit before we can move into our new place on July 1st. I might spend a few days in Langley as well. I don't know yet.

I'm pretty broke again and am looking for a 2nd job, as well as working part-time at TOPSHOP. I haven't been called in for extras work in over two months. It's slightly depressing.

This Friday night, I'll be walking for like 5 seconds at the CHROMACO fashion show held at Fortune Sound Club. Come party. Cool bands are playing.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Whoaz. Huge developments! I'm so happy and scared for your big move with your significant other. It reminds me of when I was 19 and moved in with my first love ever. It was crazy yet a very important part of my life. I wish you all the best of luck.

    I'm doing promotion for my blog, you should guest blog on it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography! Love this look!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look, I like the rebellious side to it. The headband is gorgeous :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...