6/6/13

FINALLY: SERENDIPITY

SERENDIPITY (CVC FASHION SHOW)
photos by Justin Siu


Devil May Wear


TODAY you are special

photos by Kris Dela Cruz 


left: TODAY you are special; right: Devil May Wear


photos by Clayton Ng

Hi Internet friends,

Has it almost been a month? What the heck happened to us? I'm sorry I didn't write.

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

And I don't usually listen to Adele, so I think we'll be okay.

Love,

Sunny Mimi Chen.

P.S. Find me on faces on the street, a wonderful Vancouver street style blog run by Benjamin Ettinger.

P.P.S. Come to the !!!ACCUMULATOR!!! art show this Saturday to see one or two of my photographs and meet some godawful hipsters.

"CVC Fashion Show 2013" backstage and rehearsal highlights

"UBCCVC Fashion Show 2013: Serendipity"


TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. Dude. This is amazing, you're being such a wonderful human! I haven't been on your blog for a while (I'm sorry!) but I'm in awe. Great update!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...