8/28/13

MOON PRISM POWER

TSHIRT Chinatown Market / SKIRT and SOCKS Topshop / TIGHTS American Apparel / PLATFORM SNEAKERS eBay
photos by Avry Wiens

Avry and I biked to Chinatown a couple weeks ago. I couldn't bike over the Granville Bridge because I suddenly rediscovered my crippling fear of heights. Walking over it was nice, and we made sure to spray on a thick cover of sunscreen. The city streets weren't easy for me either, too many cars, too many pedestrians... I gave up and Avry led me through the parkways instead, where the bike lanes are wide and free; this detour wasted quite a bit of time, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Also, we had blazed just before setting out... That could've possibly contributed to my frustration with biking in the city.

I picked up this Sailor Moon shirt in a children's size small at the market for $5.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...