8/1/13

VANCITY TRIBE + FAST FACES + UPDATESSS

It's been over a month, and I have no good excuse to offer you as to why I haven't blogged for so long.

All I can tell you right now is that the new apartment is sweet, and my boyfriend is even sweeter. Stuff I used to do alone (e.g. watch endless episodes of shows, lie in bed way past my alarm, brush my teeth, etc.) is way better when there's someone there to do them with.

Of course because of the close proximity, we do step on each other's toes. But there's always give and take, and we both think this was a great decision overall.

Some things have happened since I last blogged:

1. Modelled in a few fashion shows at Fortune Sound Club.
wearing: Shake Junt tee and snapback (top), Ultra Limited tee (bottom)

2. Hung out at Leeside Skatepark for the Vancity Tribe promo video.

photos and video by Devon Mussett of LawnPartyFilms

3. Was featured in Carlo's blog, Fast Faces! He's one of my homies, and you've seen him on this blog for sure. He's stretching those powerful photography muscles with this new project.
SWIMSUIT salvation army / JACKET 'used' on granville street / SNEAKER HEELS topshop

More photos of me here.

Avry was also featured in this post.

4. Had a photoshoot with the lovely Ben from faces on the street. Photos to come.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS.

'TIL NEXT TIME.

(Which is in about a week hopefully. Fingers crossed. Apartment tour, anyone?)

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Nice Photos, you always keep stuff interesting ;D
    frum likkie
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your personality in the photos <3 :) lovin' your outfit!

    xoxo,
    Scarlett

    boutique

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...