9/17/13

EAT MY SHORTS

BART SIMPSON SWEATER c/o Oasap / GARTER LEGGINGS c/o Oasap / TOQUE F as in Frank Vintage / CREEPERS eBay / MINI CAR BAG thrifted at Salvation Army

Yeah, that's right. I don't have a license but this car-shaped bag looks good on me, doesn't it?

Flora came over and trimmed my bangs + cut my hair for me after I took these photos last Friday. I feel like going even shorter now, aack.

To all UBC students: come check out the University Fashion Club's booth in the SUB ballroom during Clubs Days (Sept. 17, 19-20)! We have free tote bags for members and swag too.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. Love this classic Bart with the garter leggings so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look different again!

    X. PIxelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...