9/24/13

HELLO MOON ROCK

LACE BODYSUIT urban behaviour / LEATHER SHORTS topshop / PEACH SPORTSJACKET used house of vintage / LITA LOOKALIKES eBay / EVILEYE BRACELET sunday bazaar & food cart fest

There's nothing like a little lace and leather in an outfit to make you feel 100% bad bitch. These photos were taken by my wonderful boyfriend Avry Wiens in front of his family's wood studio in East Vancouver. His dad likes trucks and he has many.


I hung around Chapel Arts as Avry helped set up. Okay, I forced him to take more photos of me. Flash isn't that bad when you're completely in the dark.

So Tumblr ugh, I know right?

My girl Jamie Gill (HELLO MOON ROCK) is having a fashion show at Fortune Sound Club this Friday! RSVP for free now.

Wondering what HMR is all about? This short promo vid will give you some ideas.

Filmed and edited by Jeremy Cox!


TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...