10/22/13

DARK STORIES FROM THE SUBWAY DIET


Above are test shots by Avry while handling his portable light thing. We decided on the fact that he's a much better techie person than I am when it comes to cameras, but I know how to work angles and make the portraits aesthetically-pleasing. He says I can help him find this artistic side and he could teach me how to actually use a DSLR 'cause, girl, I've just been pressing buttons arbitrarily these past 10 months (not really, I've been using auto-no-flash, 'kay)!

So there have been four sexual assaults at the UBC Vancouver campus for the month of October, probably perpetrated by the same male. Why can't the police properly I.D. him yet? Why are there no security cameras outside residences? Or more streetlights for that matter? Why do we have a huge fountain in the centre of campus instead of brightly lit sidewalks that actually connect to building entrances? Why aren't there free self-defence classes being offered at the REC right now? Are these victims getting proper help sorting out what has happened to them?

These are only a few of my questions.

Okay, midterm this Thursday, essay due Friday. Haven't even started! I don't have my textbook either! The Bookstore ran out of it the first week... And won't be restocked until "late October", which is probably this Friday! WHY.

"I'm His Girl" by Friends


TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...