10/31/13

HALLOWEEN 2013: SAILOR MOON

photos by Avry Wiens, edited by Sunny Chen

This simple Sailor Scout costume consists of:
*white crop top from American Apparel
*tutu or pleated skirt
*thigh highs with bows from Dare to Wear
*Christmas bow from Dollarama
*needle & thread

Throw on some platform sneakers (eBay) and random stickers, and here it is!

Avry and I are heading to UVic today for Halloween! I'm excited because 1) I've never been to UVic, and 2) I haven't gone on a ferry ride since eighth grade!

He's still deciding what costume to wear. Hopefully something with a mask. Masks are fun.

Our photoshoot failed... We were supposed to work with a few firecrackers/fireworks but didn't pan out that way. Oh well.

PARTY ON.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...