10/9/13

"SchoolGirl"

VELVET TURBAN HEADBAND eBay / TANK aeropostale / MAXI SKIRT and FLANNEL vintage / ANGORA SOCKS h&m / SNEAKERS converse / JACKET f as in frank vintage

Avry and I had a photoshoot at this school near our apartment on Monday night. The photos turned out pretty cool and Avry tried out some lighting techniques. I edited these photos to look more grunge, yeah, I admit it.

It's my birthday today! I'm 20 years old officialzizzly.

P.S. I've been cast in a school musical, Rocky Horror Picture Show, as Janet! It's not a big production, just for a club, but still it's gonna be fun! We perform on the 27th of October.

TWITTER / LOOKBOOK / FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE / TUMBLR / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Welcome to Age 20.
    I love your photos, super grunge super perfect. The location makes it all the better.

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...