11/24/13

x x x "NSFW" x x x

Christine Wong of Vancity Tribe and I undertook a brief photoshoot session this Friday at Chapel Arts, with help from my boyfriend, Avry Wiens (check out his photography here and here). Christine shoots and writes for her blog to showcase the multitude of stylish and talented young folks here in Vancouver. She also models on the side (e.g. she's gorgeous) and does visual merchandising for Brandy Melville.

We each edited the photos we wanted to post, so if you want to see what she's done with the photos, click here!


Christine photographed my solo shots below:

Browsing through Vancity Tribe makes me realize that I would love to photograph and edit photos not only for myself, but for others as well. The problem obviously lies in my incomplete knowledge on the camera's capabilities. I only ever use auto-no-flash. But this can change. I can learn.


I am wearing: BODYSUIT from Urban Behaviour ($10 on sale in 2011) / FAUX LITAS from eBay / FUR STOLE & SHOE CHAIN HARNESSES from Topshop / KIMONO (Christine's!)

Christine is wearing: BODYSUIT from American Apparel / HEELS from Sam Edelman / GOLD CHAIN from Topshop / FUR COAT (it's mine, but I thrifted it on Wednesday for a whopping $20! Salvation Army in Kitsilano, duh.)


Stay tuned for Vancity Tribe's upcoming Spotlight, which may or may not feature a very familiar face. If you catch my drift.

P.S. Christine won't let me see the set of photos so I'm super stoked for her post.

P.P.S. If y'all ever need a really tiny person to model for you, I'm that girl! I like posing and doing crazy stuff while wearing practically nothing and sometimes wearing really cool clothing!


TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. "If I Was Working At The Club You Would Not Pay"

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...