12/27/13

ALMOST

I met up with Nancy today at Medina for brunch. I was really late, having had a rough night's sleep. (Boxing Day was brutal. I have new-found respect for my homies working retail.) Because Nancy goes to the University of Ottawa, we haven't seen each other in person for a year.

We picked up right where we left off, from a phone conversation earlier in the summer. She ordered the Saucisse Maison and I ordered the Saumon Fume, both delectable in their own ways.


And, finally, an outfit! (Couldn't do a photoshoot with Avry last week, just letting you guys know... Slightly disappointed about that.)
TEDDY COAT, DOLLAR SIGN TIGHTS & BOOTS topshop / DRESS minkpink / STUDDED BLOUSE sirens / SOCKS h&m / CLEAR BAG community thrift / TURBAN HEADBAND ubc sub booth
I'm looking forward to 2014. There are things holding me back, and I know I must change.

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Have you tasted Taro latte? Even better that match I reckon. Meanwhile, I died my hair and it didn't get light enough, so blue turned into green. How many times did you bleach yours to get it that light? Another rockin outfit

    x. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab as always! miss your face on my blog :( xxx happy new year, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cool! And the foods also look very yummy!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hai! There's me haha. Decided to check on your blog for fun :) Your editing skills have gotten better. These photos look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! nah my camera just got better lol. less editing to do. i see ur starting up a new blog, im excited to read it!

      Delete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...