12/18/13

AMATEUR FOREVER

I don't always post covers on my blog because I'm not the best at singing and playing piano at the same time. I really only record myself so I can see what I need to improve on. I don't think I'll ever be that great at singing unfortunately. If I had more free time, I'd fine-tune the songs below but for now, it's bare bones vocals. My boyfriend plays guitar thankfully (dude taught himself!), so we made a couple together as well.


FT. Avry - "Lust for Life" by Girls


FT. Avry - "Young Blood" by The Naked and Famous


"Escape Artist" by The Zolas


"Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey


"Gods and Monsters" by Lana Del Rey


Outfit post coming up. I'm also styling/modelling a photoshoot with Avry, and shooting a friend for her portfolio in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned.

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...