3/22/14

FRST

I took a little walk into the forest to take some photos for my Forestry 304 project. Avry came out as well. The days are getting brighter and warmer, and I'm happy to see that summer's right around the corner.
He's a big goofball.

Can't wait to finish my third year! I failed a class last term so fingers crossed... hope I don't fail anything this term or else I might not be able to graduate in time.

My friend Camilla just started up a fashion blog and her style is killer. She can afford the expensive stuff so if you want to lust over her closet, head over to AvenueCamilla.

Stay tuned.

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. You guys are cute but you don't look like you belong in the forest lol

    X. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...