3/30/14

PALM TREES

CROPPED SWEATER sirens / FUR JACKET thrifted / BEANIE, SKIRT and MARY JANE SHOES topshop / SKELETON TIGHTS c/o oasap / RILAKKUMA BAG richmond night market

I've been binge-watching Season 3 of GIRLS. It's such a funny show, filled with believable, unpredictable characters (just like IRL). Lena Dunham makes me want to write, whether it be personal essays, or a novel, or a script for a TV show. I still have a couple episodes to go before the finale.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow. I'm scared and annoyed that I have to do this right now when I have schoolwork due on Tuesday.


I've been updating pretty regularly this week, but will be busy with exams soon, ugh.

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. Gross wisdom teeth...i remember when I got mine pulled I got all 4 out at once. I hurt for days!!! :P
    You look super adorbs here bb by the way, love everything!

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a domo backpack...it died :C Love those shoes. Good luck with the wisdom teeth!

    X. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...