3/26/14

SWAP

CROP TOP and SOCKS american apparel / CARDIGAN thrifted (value village) / SKIRT topshop / JELLY BOOTS eBay
Forced Avry to take photos of me. Thanks, boo.

I really need to go buy nail polish remover... I've just been trying to chip this neon colour off manually because I bought 4 new polishes from Urban Outfitters in these lovely spring colours and I really wanna try them on.

Young & Only is a Vancouver-based online clothing store that has recently been released. So far it's men's wear but women's wear is coming soon.

RVLT cap $35.00

The clothing swap today went very well. Only girls came but that's expected. I took some guy stuff for Avry and a white slogan tee for myself (to cut into a crop top). Can't wait to host another swap meet!

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

0 confession(s):

Post a Comment

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...