4/6/14

VANSTYLE FASHION SHOW II

The Vanstyle community organized a fun fashion show this year at Caprice, featuring local designers and boutiques Arcane Fashion, Sofia SchenoneMarianne GreavesBrandy MelvilleEgo Closet, and Skout. I loved that the models were all shapes and sizes, and the venue was gorgeous.
This girl was my favourite! I was super jealous of her lilac mermaid hair.

I especially enjoyed the Brandy outfits because they gave me some much-needed outfit inspiration for summer. I'm loving the California-casual look lately, ever since Avry taught me how to cruise around on a skateboard. Now I'm all about comfort, flat shoes, and tomboy essence with a twist of femininity.

The turnout was quite nice! The venue was cozy enough to mingle without feeling too cramped. Yes, there was free snacks. Y'all know Imma be at dat snack table.

The wonderful hosts of the night were presenting the raffle prizes to lucky winners in this photo. Unfortunately, I am not very lucky, but one of my friends was.

Hey, funny MC guy. Don't be so nervous. I know it might seem daunting, having to guide the event along with your speech, but you did it! And the same goes for Vanstyle, good job guys.

See you next year at their third anniversary fashion show!

TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great event and like you said, nice seeing all sizes strutting it.

    P.s yeah the blog has changed. I had a baby so I sort of needed to ramp things up in prep for a hospital slow down



    X. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...