5/10/14

"Little Beach"

1 DRESS and FLORAL CROWN topshop / 2 BIKINI topshop / JEANS clothing swap'd / SUNGLASSES vendor on granville st. / WEDGES sirens / 3 HAT urban behaviour / DRESS topshop

"Little Beach" photos by Avry Wiens. Styling & editing by moi, c'est vrai.

Sometimes it's too cold to wear what I want to wear. But photography is my justification of sacrificing comfort for beauty, even just for an hour or two. Do you think it's fun being a Martian Princess trapped in a tiny human girl's body?

I am Girlfriend from Outer Space.

I am Goth Girl Suntanning on Beach.

In this world, I am but a 20 year old student accumulating debt. Just another human being being defined by numbers: my SIN, my bank account, my phone bill. Do you pay more than me per month for a 3GB data plan?

Is there a student plan I can join?

Hi Internet. Please tell me the answer to life itself (and don't give me any of that Hitchhiker's shit).


Dear Internet,

I still love you, but sometimes it's hard work. But that's what relationships are about, aren't they?

From your adoring disciple,

Sunny.


I would like to start writing again soon, please, thank you.

"West Coast" by Lana Del Rey (music video)


TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

  1. URGH stop it you look amaze!


    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove Looove the floral detailing! and the flower crown, I need some flower crowns this summer.

    Ohh this piece definitely highlights your love for literature / "English Major" student!

    Every sentence had a deep meaning! Love it. Just followed you

    x
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thx (: followed u too thru email! ive been slacking on my posts lately... but hope to pick up soon

      Delete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...